This is when I went to the temple. What a great day and my whole family was able to make it. This was in October, but I really haven't always had the internet. I know you have all missed out on reading about me.
Let me tell you how not ready I am for a bathing suit. In fact, I am not bringing one. Why does my body have to be so bad? I am a nice person. I have been running 2 miles on the treadmill this week, and am back on weight watchers, but I think it is too little too late for this trip. But I should take human form by this summer :) You know you are going to look tan and amazing! Don't be offended if I don't stand by you in any pictures.
3 comments:
Let me tell you how not ready I am for a bathing suit. In fact, I am not bringing one. Why does my body have to be so bad? I am a nice person. I have been running 2 miles on the treadmill this week, and am back on weight watchers, but I think it is too little too late for this trip. But I should take human form by this summer :) You know you are going to look tan and amazing! Don't be offended if I don't stand by you in any pictures.
I wish i was there... not in the picture at the temple.
Post a Comment