wow... next time can you just shove the dagger right in instead of poking away at my heart. I was supposed to be your work out partner but you had every excuse under the sun to not come over and work out. It was only my fault once! You will come running when she gets a boyfriend or engaged... you always do... but who knows if I will be there. I mean I have this new friend.... Risa and she likes to work out too and so maybe she will help me not be so fat!
4 comments:
way to kick holly to the curb.
wow... next time can you just shove the dagger right in instead of poking away at my heart. I was supposed to be your work out partner but you had every excuse under the sun to not come over and work out. It was only my fault once! You will come running when she gets a boyfriend or engaged... you always do... but who knows if I will be there. I mean I have this new friend.... Risa and she likes to work out too and so maybe she will help me not be so fat!
Looks like fun. Hey check out my sister's blog...there's a pic of the new Twilight movie, but I'm sure you have seen it...jaredandcindy.blogspot.com
Post a Comment