Some people from my ward went to Havasupai. We hiked 10 miles!!!! It took us about 4 hours...we think. No one had a watch and are not exactly sure when we left. We started our hike about 1 in the morning and got there some time after 4. By the end we were so done carrying packs. I've never been so sore :)
Monday, June 16, 2008
This is me at Havasupai...Day 1
Some people from my ward went to Havasupai. We hiked 10 miles!!!! It took us about 4 hours...we think. No one had a watch and are not exactly sure when we left. We started our hike about 1 in the morning and got there some time after 4. By the end we were so done carrying packs. I've never been so sore :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Wow Lisa, that is some serious hiking. That waterfall is beautiful. I bet that was nice swimming in that clear water..was it cold? I have never heard of Havasupai before.
You look so good~~ I have heard of Havasupai before. I have always wanted to go! Looks like you had a good time!
Um, really... never been so sore! Come on now, you've had a hells week worth of Volleyball I'm sure! Looks like you had fun! Love You!
Post a Comment