Ok, so I have to say that I loved the Salt Lake Temple. I knew it was a huge temple, but being inside gave me a whole new perspective. I absolutely loved being inside and probably had the biggest grin the whole time, but it was so awesome. I can't even begin to tell you....so I won't because those of you who know me know that I am not the best at telling stories :)
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
The two most beautiful things in Utah!
Whatever, I love when you tell me stories because I get to fill in the missing parts in my head for how I want them to be. :) I agree though, the Salt Lake Temple is Amazing. Just looking at everything in the Celsetial room with all of the detailed work amazes me that all it was done by hand. It's all amazing and incredibly spiritual.
On another note, I need to see you. It's been to long. I am craving a good night of laughing until we cry, we haven't done that for awhile. I'm starting to freak out about soon to be mommy-dom and need something to ease my mind. So what better to do that than you! :) I HOPE you can come out for the shower, you'll be SHOCKED at how big my tummy is getting. I love it though!
Love you!
Nice, I didn't know you did that when you were in Utah.
Post a Comment