You are ridiculous! I love it though. When does the movie come out? I haven't even read the books. My friend Kim has all of them so I'll have to borrow them from her so I can catch up. :)
There is one thing I want to try... I had another dream about Edward last night. It is funny, we were just hanging out in London, like old friends, nothing romantic :) Just a heads up, I have been pricing airfare for Thanksgiving, not pretty, I might as well fly to Rome for the film festival. So, we are starting to have mixed feelings about coming...I am so conflicted!!!
I want to tell you about a spiritual experience I had with one of the missionaries in our ward. He was at our house last night. He asked me if I had heard of Twilight? I know right? He proceeds to tell me that when Eclipse was released he dressed like Carlisle and went to Barnes and Noble. He can't wait to get his hands on Breaking Dawn. I was prompted to ask him if he wanted to see the new trailer. He said he did, I held my hand over the screen for the kissing part, and our testimonies were strengthened as we watched the trailer together. Also during his mission he was in Forks and Port Angeles. I told him he is going to be a popular guy when he returns to Pleasant Grove, Ut!!!
OK I read the first book finally. I LOVE IT! I can't wait for the movie. Tucker is due on the day it comes out I think, so I'm hoping he comes early enough that I can go see the movie opening night. :) I love that "dents" (I think it's Tara) has dreams about Edward. I would literally la awake at night thinking about the book. As you can see I have a lot to do with my life. :)
7 comments:
Good to know that I am not the only one totally obsessed with this movie!
You are ridiculous! I love it though. When does the movie come out? I haven't even read the books. My friend Kim has all of them so I'll have to borrow them from her so I can catch up. :)
Tell me when and where!
There is one thing I want to try... I had another dream about Edward last night. It is funny, we were just hanging out in London, like old friends, nothing romantic :)
Just a heads up, I have been pricing airfare for Thanksgiving, not pretty, I might as well fly to Rome for the film festival. So, we are starting to have mixed feelings about coming...I am so conflicted!!!
Oh My Gosh !! Im gettin the tingles!
I want to tell you about a spiritual experience I had with one of the missionaries in our ward. He was at our house last night. He asked me if I had heard of Twilight? I know right? He proceeds to tell me that when Eclipse was released he dressed like Carlisle and went to Barnes and Noble. He can't wait to get his hands on Breaking Dawn. I was prompted to ask him if he wanted to see the new trailer. He said he did, I held my hand over the screen for the kissing part, and our testimonies were strengthened as we watched the trailer together. Also during his mission he was in Forks and Port Angeles. I told him he is going to be a popular guy when he returns to Pleasant Grove, Ut!!!
OK I read the first book finally. I LOVE IT! I can't wait for the movie. Tucker is due on the day it comes out I think, so I'm hoping he comes early enough that I can go see the movie opening night. :) I love that "dents" (I think it's Tara) has dreams about Edward. I would literally la awake at night thinking about the book. As you can see I have a lot to do with my life. :)
Post a Comment