Monday, December 29, 2008

The Nutcracker




We also went to see The Nutcracker. Lets just say it was interesting. Olivia was making some funny comments about the ballet dancers. At one point the same dancers came on and she said, with a heavy sigh, "Again!" It was hilarious. The only other thing I have to say is that men should not be allowed to wear tights, especially red tights!

7 comments:

Dents said...

Lisa I am glad that you had a good time up here...even though you had to wear shoes and not flip flops. I love your slide show, fun times. What have you been up to this week?

Dents said...

"If I were a boy...even if just for a day..." I would wear red tights. What are you doing?

Dents said...

I has been raining, pouring nonstop for 3 days. It was fun to read some favorite passages from you know what :)

Dents said...

Hey, could you e-mail me your address...I have some slippers to mail you.

tash said...

lisa i love your pictures. And especially your header picture...SO darling. I'm glad you had a good Christmas. When is your next break or 3 day weekend?

Jessica Jo said...

I loved the nutcracker as a little girl, but I saw it a few years ago, and I have to say I felt the same as Olivia!

Liz Harnish said...

What? You're not a fan of men in tights? haha, ya, it's a little creepy. It was great talking with ya the other day, love you Lis!