Monday, December 8, 2008

Rock Band

Our Girl Band......Me, Tara, Amy and Kris
It's kind of hard to pose while actually playing...
I've only played Rock Band one other time here in Arizona with Jeremy and his friends. So, I was excited to go home and play it when I found out my mom bought it. I'm not gonna lie, we were pretty good. Tara was the only one that actually knew some of the songs to be able to sing them....I will be happy when they come out with a country version of rock band ;)
I think I may have the funniest brothers ever :) Greg and Doug showing us how it is done.

5 comments:

Jen said...

so fun... looks like your family is as crazy fun as mine... we are hopeing for rockband...looks like a blast.

Melissa said...

Oh Im jealous, you get all your siblings at Christmas. You look like your so happy....that makes me happy. I miss you. Theres a boy in Colorado I wanna hook you up with:)

Jenn Mize said...

So I'm thinking I'll show Tucker these pictures, the ones from our fun high school days, and definitely the infamouse basketball picture! :)

Heather said...

I'm jealous. I want Rock Band from Santa!

Dents said...

I know, and it has been snowing again all day, and is supposed to snow off and on all week. I am worried your flight will be cancelled. But just in case, we will have our house elf cobble you some shoes...size 11?