Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Run to feed the Hungry

Don't we look like serious runners. Thanksgiving morning, me, Amy, Tara and Lisa ran a 10K. Wow, six miles is a lot of running...especially for someone like me who hates to run!


Just getting ready by doing some good stretching or posing.....either way this is preparing :)

No joke, this is me crossing the finish line. While I was running I never thought this moment would happen.

We all survived :)
Hey Amy...where's your number?

4 comments:

Jamie and Preston said...

I am so impressed, 10K? Wow! You know I make a mean walk to my mailbox everyday...maybe I should step that up to a brisk saunter!

The Dent Family said...

My lightning fast pace must have swept it away...Do you think your entry fee fed two homeless souls? I will feel better if you say yes! Miss you and all the fun that comes when you're around.

Unknown said...

glad it was you and not me....

so did you have the same sweat issues like you did in Volleyball??? I'm really hoping you remember this cuz if not it's kind of awkward that I do...ahahahahah!!!

Heather said...

Way to go Lisa! So are you done with racing, or have you caught the fever like Tara?