Monday, December 29, 2008

Tea Party

My mom and I had Christmas in Washington with my brother Greg and his family. It was a lot of fun. My mom had an idea to do a fun tea party with the girls. They absolutely loved it and being able to dress up. Tara ordered some fancy cupcakes, made little sandwiches (those are another story), and we had some juice to drink. It was cute to see how much the girls loved it...they even invited some stuffed animals to join in on the fun! I think Olivia and Maren had about 10 cupcakes each. They were delicious :)


Olivia, Mom, Maren
My mother "The Queen"
How awesome is that boa?!?
Thank you Tara for refilling my tea cup
Olivia, Tara, Maren

2 comments:

Heather said...

What a fun Aunt and Nana those lucky girls have! I want a tiara and boa to wear around my house!

Jenn Mize said...

So cute! How much fun for your nieces. :) Glad you had a good time too. Were you allowed to take the Boa home?