Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I love California

This is the group I went with to LA for the 4th of July. We had so much fun together. When we got there we decided to the beach and walk around. We posed here for som random people to take our pictures. I think Spendy looks the best with her pointed toes!

That there's an RV!

Spendy...always willing to pose fo a picture


The next day we got up and went to Carpenteria. It was way crowded so I was able to people watch...that could be one of my favorite past times. I have really missed California and had to force myself to come back to Arizona.


Ryan, Spendy, Jill and Kathy
Ryan, Spendy and Kathy swam out to this floating dock. We were trying to get their attention so we could take a picture, but they kept looking at the "party boats"...ask Spendy :)Here they are still ignoring us

So we decided to take pictures of ourselves instead

Dr. Pepper...need I say more


I wish I could do this all the time


4 comments:

Spendy said...

Dear Lisa's faithful blog comment readers,

I, Spendy, feel it my duty to define a "party boat", as alluded to by Lisa in this post. When I was young and stupid (like 16) I thought the oil rigs off the coast were party boats because they lit up at night. I was kindly corrected on a date when I was 16 by the boy I was madly in love with. Those are the kinds of lessons a girl NEVER forgets!

Sincerely,

Spendy

Liz Harnish said...

Aww... Beach days with Lis Matice. You sure know how to chill on the sands of California! I miss doing that with you. Still no baby--I'm getting inpatient, hot, and super uncomfortable--ready to burst! Last night I dreamt I was playing vball at UV 9 months pregnant. It was hilarious, I even wore spandex!

Heather said...

Looks like a fun time Lisa!

Dents said...

you, laying in the sun reminds me of a certain cruise we went on. Maybe when you get back from Austrailia we can go on another cruise :)The beach looks like a nice break from arizona for sure!!