Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wicked

Spendy, Erin and I went to see Wicked at ASU. This has been one of my favorites since I saw it with my mom in New York. So, I figured why not see it again! Of course we had to eat out before...we went to Gecko Grill, which has amazing Mexican food. Just note the Dr. Pepper...haven't had one for two weeks! That is an accomplishment for me.
Spendy enjoying her playbill and of course Erin dodging my pictures

Erin again dodging my picture

Spendy and I not dodging the camera

And Erin doing what she does best when we take pictures :)
Thanks Erin for keeping it interesting


3 comments:

The Downey Family said...

Sounds like fun. I am dying to go and see Wicked. I love the music and hope someday I will be able to see the play. You look as cute as ever!!!

Heather said...

Love the music and the show! Looks like you are having a great summer!

Dents said...

Hi, how am I going to make it to Feb 2011?