I have a few girls that are LDS on my team...umm...not sure they realize a missionary is a little young for me! Such jokesters:)
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
My "secret" Missionary
I get to my volleyball game and this random boy, from the high school, comes up to me and hands me a folded piece of paper. I am very skeptical to open it because I have no idea who this kid is and there is an overwhelming smell, Axe I believe, coming from the note.

I have a few girls that are LDS on my team...umm...not sure they realize a missionary is a little young for me! Such jokesters:)
I have a few girls that are LDS on my team...umm...not sure they realize a missionary is a little young for me! Such jokesters:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh teenagers... just wait until the boys turn 18 and start asking you out because they're "legal" now. Barf.
That is too funny. Lucky girls to have you as their coach!
Post a Comment