Monday, May 3, 2010

Alumni Game

CSUN had an alumni volleyball game. It was so much fun to go back and walk around the campus. I had a blast playing with my old teammates again! Not gonna lie...we were pretty good. Almost beat the current team. That's sayin a lot for us...we still got it!
Spent many days in the training room...oh how I miss you!!

I used to live down this long walkway. I hated it during double days...used to call it"The Green Mile."



We need a timeout!

Look at that focus!


We totally blocked this one:)

The red faces just show how hard we worked...


4 comments:

Jen said...

I loved seeing you... you are always so fun. Next time your visiting your sister give me a call.

Liz Harnish said...

I'm so glad you posted about the weekend! I just got your text today (my phone has been MIA for a couple of days)and I wished I could have been there to walk the green mile once again with you (without knees and shoulders packed with ice).

It looks like you guys had a stacked team, I'm not surprised you almost beat the current team! I miss you - we need to catch up soon.

Jamie and Preston said...

You're so hot in your volleyball gear! I so envy that you rock at stuff like this-I'm pretty sure I would cower in fright every time someone hit a ball my way! Do you remember when I came and visited you? Good times!

Jamie and Preston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.