Thursday, June 3, 2010

Goodbye Arizona

I am no longer in Arizona. Driving up to Washington for the summer...just gonna try something new:) It was nice to be able to see some friends before I left.

Met Beckie at Cafe Rio...gonna miss that place

I also went to dinner with some friends at my favorite restaurant Chili's! It was fun to be able to see some people I haven't seen in a while.

I have no words to describe RJ
Randi....doin' a little pose
My home teacher Bryce
The girls: Katie, Amy, Heather and Jill
These cute girls are in my ward: Katie and Esther
There are no pictures of my roommate Erin because she WON'T EVER TAKE PICTURES!!!
(I hope you can hear me yelling Erin)

2 comments:

Doug & April said...

Good luck on your new adventure!

PS, I TOTALLY know what it's like to want to watch TALL men. I'm not as tall as you are and got pretty annoyed with the lack of really tall men.

Erin said...

um...yeah. i can hear ya sassafrass. now, let's please remember back to what i told you when you left. when you get back to the az we can take all the dang pictures you want. YOU want! do you see how you always get your way!!! yeesh...where would you be without me?