Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Forks

So of course Tara and I had to take a trip to Forks, WA. We first stopped at some of the gorgeous beaches on our way. First we went to Kalaloch.
It was hilarious to watch Tara climb up onto this tree. I was laughing, but then I tried and it really was scary...a lot higher up than I thought. Tara did a nice shimmy to get up there.
I really liked this beach because of all the trees that were scattered on the shore.
Ruby Beach
There is a store in Forks called Dazzled by Twilight. It has everything you can imagine...even cut outs for you to take your picture with Edward and Jacob. The ground in the store is made of fake grass. So funny
This made me laugh. The good people of La Push getting in on the fun.
First Beach

No comments: