Monday, February 4, 2008

This is me enjoying myself...laying out & eating

The next most important thing to eating on the ship.....was laying out! I started reading twilight....yes the book about vegetarian vampires!!!!

Happy 26th Birthday to me!

6 comments:

Julie said...

This is your cousin, I found your link on Kris's page. I'm excited you're reading Twilight. I'm waiting for my copy to come in the mail so I can read it. I'd love to hear what you think about it. If you could email me when you get the chance that would be awesome.

Kris said...

Vegitarian vampires -- I'm still not sure what this means. Do they suck on your neck for blood? I'm sure this book is full of helpful knowledge for your brain.

The Dent Family said...

Vampires huh...sounds trilling to me. Do you listen to Michael Jacksons "Thriller" to get pumped up to read your book. Wait...sorry to offend you, those aren't vampires, they are zombies. Maybe I do need to read a book that teaches me more about their culture - that way I can have a wooden stake and garlic around my neck so they won't harm me. I also heard there was a good book about a hermaphrodite barn owl - I'll ship it to you. If you haven't guessed, this is Doug. You know I love you and had to take the shot.

Dents said...

hermaphrodite barn owl...that is funny

Dents said...

Vampires, vegitarians and hermaphrodite barn owls now that is a straight to DVD movie. Dulisel, don't take no s from no one. Just ask doug what the last book was he read. I bet it was "value adds in the market place: hermaphrodite vegitarians eating the occasional barn owl" by Berry Businessman. Much love and stinky breath from one who'd know.

Kris said...

Whoa! Who knew the vampire book would be so controversial! By the way -- Greg and Doug are funny! Nice job boys -- I had a chuckle --the kind dad would have when something was really funny.