I know....it looks like I'm posing, but I'm really not. I just spotted our group down the beach. Not quit sure what Kim is cheering about...I know we look good!!! As Tara would say...sirens! Tulum was amazing. We had a tour guide who was LDS and he had some great insights related to the ruins.
You look like you had a great time. I keep waiting for my Mom to post pictures so I'm glad you have a blog to see some. I bet it was so fun just with the girls. We keep trying to do something like that but it never seems to work out.
How fun. I wonder what your tour guides name was. I am reading this book called the travels of Mormon and Moroni and it gives specific locations of BofM cities. It is so cool.
2 comments:
You look like you had a great time. I keep waiting for my Mom to post pictures so I'm glad you have a blog to see some. I bet it was so fun just with the girls. We keep trying to do something like that but it never seems to work out.
How fun. I wonder what your tour guides name was. I am reading this book called the travels of Mormon and Moroni and it gives specific locations of BofM cities. It is so cool.
Post a Comment