Monday, February 4, 2008

This is me in The Grand Caymen

This had to be one of my favorite stops. Only because when we decided to head back to the ship....Kris, Kim, Tara, and I decided to go snorkeling. I don't think I can even begin to describe what it's like to drown because you are laughing so hard. It can't even be called snorkeling because I spent most of my time flailing spastically, while trying to scream through a snorkel. I have never been so freaked out of being attacked by thousands of fish in my life (I'm not exaggerating). A word of advice...don't take fish food unless you like fish attacking!

Look at this "Sexy line up!"

7 comments:

Dents said...

That is one sexy line up. Who is the dork wearing a t-shirt, hat, and glasses?

Nana and Papa said...

I love this blog. Lisa I am so glad that you are doing it now. I sure had a great time with everyone. Thanks for including me.

Kris said...

Sexy line up?? How is it that I'm in front? SCARY!

Anonymous said...

Hi lisa! I love your blog! What a fun trip... how are you so tan? You must not be in utah...

Lindsay said...

Lisa....this is Lindsay Foley (lovell) How the heck are you? You look great!!!

Holly said...

Next time you should label your post " This is me looking oh so Hott!!!"

Jenn Mize said...

Alright I am bag tagging you. Look at mine on my blog, copy the directions and DO IT! :) LOVE YOU!