We had a bonfire in the middle of the desert. I love Arizona because you can just drive out to the middle of nowhere....throw some pallets on the dirt.....douse it with lighter fluid....and then you are ready to have a fun filled night. As soon as you leave you realize how gross you smell from the smoke! Awesome.
By the way...Kris, does that sweatshirt look familiar.....looks like you're not the only one who takes clothes. :)



7 comments:
Yes, I noticed my sweatshirt right away! I hope you and mom feel bad for always giving me a hard time for stealing clothes. Looks like you're the theif.
by the way, you look cute as ever!
If you stole from your sister you must be the one that stole my pinky... i mean pink undies!!
That looks like fun.
It really is true, when I went there I thought and said aloud, where are the mountains?
I'm glad you are blogging, it's fun to see what you are up to :)
Love all the cruise pics!
I love bonfires. So fun! By The Way, are your students getting to you, or have I been spelling light wrong my whole life? (check your header) LOVE YOU!
It is great it to see you blogging. I love the cruise pictures.
Post a Comment