Monday, March 17, 2008

This is me in Forks

Go Team Edward! This is the beach that we could walk down to from our cabin.
Rialto Beach in La Push. There were so many logs washed on the shore. It as pretty amazing.
Indian Reservation...La Push

So, my long awaited trip to Forks is over. It was so much fun. I started it off by making Tara and I shirts that said Team Edward. The shirts really started our trip off right. We stayed in Kalaloch Lodge, which is not too far from Forks. We went to a couple of different beaches that the girls loved to run around. We also ate a "Bella Burger" and that was really good. Tara and I really got to see some of the places that were mentioned in the Twilight series. It was so much fun....I know most of you think I'm crazy, but it really made the trip even better! We laughed a lot. There was a lot of references to the books, which made Greg want to drive off the side of the road.

7 comments:

Julie said...

I LOVE IT!!! What a fun an awesome idea. I really like the shirts too. I'm totally an Edward fan but I know a lot of people who like Jacob better.

Kris said...

Nice Lisa! Hey, Nicole wants to know if you and Tara were sitting on a camel on the beach with your team edward shirts on. I want to know too. love you, crazy girl!

Kris said...

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!

julz said...

CRAZY??? YEAH RIGHT... JEALOUS!

Jeff and Kristy said...

So now I really wanna read those books. I'm going to Amazon right now...

Lindsay said...

You are so cute! Awesome trip!

Holly said...

Did you see any hot warewolves on the beaches?? I am glad you had some fun... come tell me all about it. I wanna hear all about your affair with Edward!