Ok, this is me being jealous! ;) You get to do all the fun traveling things that I wish I could! How fun!! How's life treating you these days?? (It looks like you're being treated well) I'm going to add you...if that's ok! Katie :)
so are you back home now? Keep away from dance studios just to be safe. Ha, you wouldn't have liked the easter egg hunt, I am sure it is every elementry teachers nightmare.
Lisa, Lisa, Lisa... I found your blog when I was looking at Liz' blog. How are you? I hope things are going good in AZ. I would love to chat. Check out our family at mcneesfamily.blogspot.com I hope it is ok... i added you to my favorite people. jenmcnees@gmail.com
LD. How in the heck are you? I haven't seen you forever. I would love to get to chat with you sometime and catch up. And maybe reminisce old times. UVSC volleyball was the funnest time ever. Hope all is well
Lisa, hey sexy woman how are you? I was so excited to find your blog. Come view mine at filettifamily.blogspot.com What have you been up to? Where are you living now? You look like your are having lots of fun. What fun vacations.
10 comments:
Those trees are HUGE! I can't believe I've lived up there most of my life and never even knew this place existed.
Ok, this is me being jealous! ;) You get to do all the fun traveling things that I wish I could! How fun!! How's life treating you these days?? (It looks like you're being treated well) I'm going to add you...if that's ok! Katie :)
What a magical place. Now if I could just stop re-reading Eclipse.
so are you back home now? Keep away from dance studios just to be safe.
Ha, you wouldn't have liked the easter egg hunt, I am sure it is every elementry teachers nightmare.
Team Edward or BUST!!!
love the new blog pic and tittle
You are going to love what is coming to you in the mail FYI
Lisa, Lisa, Lisa... I found your blog when I was looking at Liz' blog. How are you? I hope things are going good in AZ. I would love to chat. Check out our family at mcneesfamily.blogspot.com
I hope it is ok... i added you to my favorite people.
jenmcnees@gmail.com
Jen
LD. How in the heck are you? I haven't seen you forever. I would love to get to chat with you sometime and catch up. And maybe reminisce old times. UVSC volleyball was the funnest time ever. Hope all is well
Lisa, hey sexy woman how are you? I was so excited to find your blog. Come view mine at filettifamily.blogspot.com What have you been up to? Where are you living now? You look like your are having lots of fun. What fun vacations.
Post a Comment