Oh my crap I love sushi. My favorite is the California roll. So, it's not the raw stuff, but it's good. David loves the raw stuff. I can't stomach it, it's a total mental thing. I can just imagine this little fish swimming down my throat and into my stomach and then swimming around. Just gross! Anyway, Love You! I hope you can make it to California in September. You have to see me HUGELY pregnant before the baby comes. It just wouldn't be right otherwise! :)
I wouldn't have believed it if you hadn't taken pictures. The rolls aren't too bad. Does that mean the next time you are in WA we are going to get some seafood?
hey Lisa, are you enjoying the olympic beach volleyball? Maren noticed their bikini uniforms and asked if they were going to go on a boat or something. How is it possible to be diving in the sand and not jiggle at all? Tell me how that works.
8 comments:
Oh my crap I love sushi. My favorite is the California roll. So, it's not the raw stuff, but it's good. David loves the raw stuff. I can't stomach it, it's a total mental thing. I can just imagine this little fish swimming down my throat and into my stomach and then swimming around. Just gross!
Anyway, Love You! I hope you can make it to California in September. You have to see me HUGELY pregnant before the baby comes. It just wouldn't be right otherwise! :)
Sushi huh? I have never been brave enough to try it but I hear it can be good.
Man, I have to say you had me ROLLING on the memories comment! I think your tops them all. LOL Man, I miss those good ole days.
mmmmmm, sushi... you are making me miss seattle. :)
I'm glad it was a good experience for you!
I wouldn't have believed it if you hadn't taken pictures. The rolls aren't too bad. Does that mean the next time you are in WA we are going to get some seafood?
I'll tell you "where the hell is mr right..." He just got married to Bella, and lives in Forks!
hey Lisa, are you enjoying the olympic beach volleyball? Maren noticed their bikini uniforms and asked if they were going to go on a boat or something. How is it possible to be diving in the sand and not jiggle at all? Tell me how that works.
ENOUGH WITH THE SUSHI!! Can we move on!
I AM STARVING!!
Post a Comment