Saturday, July 26, 2008

This is me in Snowflake

Erin
Mark, Erin and Rachael

We went up to Snowflake with a group of friends to celebrate the 24th of July. I was way excited about the Rodeo and firework show. It was the best rodeo I've been to. I have only been to the Folsom Rodeo...those that have been to that know that there probably isn't a comparison. The best part of the rodeo was when they tied money to a calf and had all the kids chase after it. Probably the funniest thing I've seen in a while :)


2 comments:

The Dent Family said...

Lisa, you cowgirl! I knew you were a small town girl at heart. I grew up in Snowflake and ran after those calves year after year! Glad you had fun and see you in a few days.

P.S. You look rockin' hot!

Dents said...

I am surprised you haven't been to more rodeos, aren't those your kind of people? The music, the jeans, etc? Did you try to get down to the arena to chase the money?