Brian, Karli, Randy, Kaylie, Mark
Good thing we saw this on our way back to the car cause I would have never finished.
So going hiking in the summer in Arizona is not a smart idea. Even if it is at night!
I'm with you on that girl! Looks like fun though.
Yikes, a real tarantula? I didn't know they had those in AZ! You need to move to WA right away.
But I guess we have some pretty disgusting slugs here. Also, I pre-ordered BD today, exciting days are ahead.
Wow you look dark! Seriously was that spider anywhere near my house?
I'm scared!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm with you on that girl! Looks like fun though.
Yikes, a real tarantula? I didn't know they had those in AZ! You need to move to WA right away.
But I guess we have some pretty disgusting slugs here. Also, I pre-ordered BD today, exciting days are ahead.
Wow you look dark! Seriously was that spider anywhere near my house?
I'm scared!
Post a Comment