When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.
May not be warranted at this point.
My amazing friend JEREMY who is always right gave me this website.....I look at it all the time at work. It's http://www.despair.com/. It has all these demotivator posters :) Some of them are pretty funny.



5 comments:
That is freaking AWESOME! :) I love it!
Now believe me, she really means everything she says.
Hi Lisa!!! You always are having so much fun.....:( I wish we lived closer because then I could be having fun with you!!!! Lets go to st george what weekend works for you? Or vegas....that'd be so fun. Ok well I love ya and I miss ya!
I love that website. Too funny!
I hear this guy Jeremy is NOT amazing and NEVER right... and my mom is always right!! J/k see you next week.
Post a Comment