Erin and I decided to have some people over Sunday night to play some games, rock out on guitar hero, and eat some treats. I'm not gonna lie....I make some pretty good chocolate chip cookies....too bad the process before the finished product is such a disaster. I wish you could all experience me in the kitchen. It is quite entertaining. First off, I didn't any flour so I had to borrow some from my neighbor Randy. Then as I'm finishing mixing, which is a process to keep it in the bowl.......I totally forget that I had no chocolate chips. Don't most people check to make sure they have everything they need? Apparently I don't :) Needless to say, Randy was laughing the entire time I was making these and kept calling me a "train wreck" as more of the dough would end up on me or the counter. Whatever, at least they were so good and everyone ate them!!!!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment