Randy
I guess you could say that I hosted a BBQ for Labor Day. I don't like doing things like that cause I fear that no one will show up......but to my surprise a lot of people came. My friend Randy was willing to have it at his house, since he has the grill. Erin and I made kabobs....so delicious!
My Labor Day started with me getting up at 6:00 to go running with my friend. For those who don't know I am going to try and train for a half marathon....seriously, 13 miles. I know how much I hate running and how much I love to sleep so this morning was a challenge, but I did it anyways. Tara is my inspiration....plus I saw how skinny she's getting and I'm way jealous :)



4 comments:
i'm still waiting for some certain other pictures to show up here....i'm just saying. :)
Could you please come visit soon, I miss you. I also want you to go out with Jonny again to remind what a high quality girl is like.
Alright, first of all... YAY A BBQ! :) I'm so proud of you for hosting it. Second of all... I support you 100% on the marathon thingy. I think that starting in January (or whenever 6 weeks is after Tucker comes) I want to start training for a 1/2 marathon. I think I hate running more than you so it will be a challenge. But you are my inspiration. And Thirdly (most important)... YAY WE GET TO HANG OUT IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS! I feel like I haven't seen you in FOREVER! I think the last time was Mother's Day! Holy Crap, I am going through withdrawals FOR SURE! So, you better come well prepared with good stories and whatnot because I need a good "laugh until you cry" session. And what a better place than while getting pedicures, since no one who works there can understand us anyway! LOVE YOU!
ah Lisa, there is no need to be jealous, I still have plenty of "not so kickin curves." I think I am just losing weight in my face first :)How is training coming? I see you have been preparing by making cookies :0 Your labor day looked like fun...but it just looks so hot there. I don't know how you run outside.
Post a Comment