With any luck I'll look exactly like this in approximately 45 minutes!!!
Those who were not present will never know the painful difficulty of this process, nor the insane amounts of hair that were lost.
Hey Lisa, I never thought I would see you not blonde! But I really like it. What do you think?
Bella?
sooooo hottt!
Why does there HAVE to be Rio in the pictures??!!? Thanks. Oh, the hair looks good :)
You are so cute! Love the new do. Your craze of the Twighlight series cracks me up!
Love the hair. You are brave to do it yourself. It really turned out awesome!!!
I love the hair!!!
Oh my gosh! I love it! such the hottie!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hey Lisa, I never thought I would see you not blonde! But I really like it. What do you think?
Bella?
sooooo hottt!
Why does there HAVE to be Rio in the pictures??!!? Thanks.
Oh, the hair looks good :)
You are so cute! Love the new do. Your craze of the Twighlight series cracks me up!
Love the hair. You are brave to do it yourself. It really turned out awesome!!!
I love the hair!!!
Oh my gosh! I love it!
such the hottie!
Post a Comment