K, so I'm sitting here at work bored out of my mind wishing that my school didn't block my gmail so I could chat with people. Seriously where is the harm in that? My co-worker Aimee emails me and tells me to watch Pink's new video on MTV...so I venture over there not really thinking I will be able to, I mean its a music video. Leave it to Garcia elementary to make it possible to view videos on MTV. How can I watch a music video but not be able to chat? Anyways...I just love Pink and the fact that she doesn't care what anyone else thinks. The actual video is much more entertaining, but this is her performing it at the VMA's....the song is called So What.
http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1593809&vid=272675
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
hell yes, I like that song too. She makes destruction of property look like so much fun. The leotard bottom, and plunging v-neck top...that is what I am going to wear on the 10k :)
also, lets not drag your mom into the glow in the dark wizard puzzle debauchery...we both know she would never buy anything like that ;)
My Darling Lisa! You look so hot with your new hair! I chopped mine off, and now I look exactly like Amanda (and kind of momish, dang it). We loved hanging out with you last month, Willie thinks you are hilarious. He has a pretty cool single friend in Mesa, we just can't remember how tall he is (I wanna say about our same height). :) We need to talk!
Post a Comment