Wednesday, September 17, 2008

This is me in San Ramon

Last Saturday was my nephews first birthday. So my mom and I drove to San Ramon to have some fun with my brother and his family. We met them at this railroad where you can ride around on a mini train. It was actually fun to see Reeces' reactions to the train whistle.




After we rode the train a couple of times we went back to my brother's house to have some dinner, dessert and watch some balloons float away. It's amazing how entertaining it is to actually watch balloons!



3 comments:

Jeff and Kristy said...

cutie cute! I'm so sad I missed you. Cute hair...Bella? Is that you? lol

Jenn Mize said...

Oh my crap! Doug and Amy make the cutest kids in the world. They should get awards for it or something. :) Glad you had fun with the family! :) Love your guts!

Dents said...

That was nice to see pictures of Rhett's birthday. Doug and Amy only send us pictures of the "Muir Wood" it was nice to see some of the family :)