Saturday, September 27, 2008

This is me ?????

This is a challenge for all of you, my fellow bloggers, to figure out what the heck I am doing? If you've never heard about "Doctor Fish" then you'll never guess what's going on ;)

Trying to figure out what is going on myself....I mean I went in just looking to get a pedicure!


This is a fish pedicure. Seriously these tiny carp nibble at the dead skin on your feet. I know sick right? I was so nervous to put my feet in there, but they have no teeth so they just kind of create suction with their mouths. As soon as my feet hit the water it was like my snorkeling experience all over again! Only this time I couldn't have Tara throw the bag of fish food out into the ocean :)

They attacked me.......

9 comments:

Spendy said...

You're a brave soul, Lisa!

Dents said...

umm, what in the world? I have never heard of such a thing! But as much as you were shrieking while snorkeling, i can't believe you had fish nibbling on your toes, unreal! We'll have to talk tomorrow.

Jenn Mize said...

Sick, gross and pretty freaking cool at the same time. Those little fishies would be in hog heaven with my feet. I am impressed that you actually put your feet in there though! :)
How's life otherwise?

Jamie and Preston said...

Interesting! Can't say I have ever heard of that but um cool, I guess? ;)

Kris said...

WHAT!

Jeff and Kristy said...

oh nuh eh. Count me out on that one. I was gonna say before scrolling down that maybe you had some foot disease or something...nasty Lisa don't you bathe.

Jessica Jo said...

are you letting the fish get revenge since you ate sushi???
That seems a little extreme!

Heather said...

That is crazy! Does it work better than a good old fashioned pumice stone?

Unknown said...

i've totally heard of this! did it hurt? tickle? I really want to try it...

would you do it again?