Wow, you saw so much! That is so fun! You and your Mom are too cute together! So Wicked was great? We are thinking about going in January...what do you think?
What fun pics! What was your favorite part of the trip? We would like to go next year... I'll come to you as my travel agent. I can only imagine the fun you and your mom had together. You guys are so cute.
Your pictures are great. Your mom told me all about your trip. I'm so jealous you got to go to NY again. So when are you going to be here for Thanksgiving break? Text me or something. Love ya!
5 comments:
Wow, you saw so much! That is so fun! You and your Mom are too cute together! So Wicked was great? We are thinking about going in January...what do you think?
This is me leaving a comment on your blog...
What a fabulous trip! I'm a little jealous I don't get a full week off for October Break. :( Glad you're back, 1st counselor Dent.
What fun pics! What was your favorite part of the trip? We would like to go next year... I'll come to you as my travel agent. I can only imagine the fun you and your mom had together. You guys are so cute.
Your pictures are great. Your mom told me all about your trip. I'm so jealous you got to go to NY again. So when are you going to be here for Thanksgiving break? Text me or something. Love ya!
Post a Comment