She sent me this link to take this quiz....sad thing is I had already done it, but didn't post it cause I was trying to tone down my crazy obsession of Twilight. Anyways, since everyone knows I figured I will just go with it!
YES! I am so excited to have a post dedicated to me! Woo Hoo! :)
So, you're a bella. Does that mean you want become a vampire? Is there something you're not telling us... Hmm, maybe you should tone down the crazy! ;)
Thanks again for coming to kickbox with me tonight! It's so much more fun with friends!
Nice. I took it and I was Esme. I'm not too surprised, but it's fun! :) I'm SO excited for this movie to come out. I saw an extended preview on ABC Family last night. I LOVED IT!
Hey Lisa! I found your blog from Jackie's I think. I think you are not alone in your obsession of Twilight, thus someone made the quiz. Can't wait to see the movie! Maybe I'll have to take the quiz. By the way who were you most like?
4 comments:
YES! I am so excited to have a post dedicated to me! Woo Hoo! :)
So, you're a bella. Does that mean you want become a vampire? Is there something you're not telling us... Hmm, maybe you should tone down the crazy! ;)
Thanks again for coming to kickbox with me tonight! It's so much more fun with friends!
Nice. I took it and I was Esme. I'm not too surprised, but it's fun! :) I'm SO excited for this movie to come out. I saw an extended preview on ABC Family last night. I LOVED IT!
Hey Lisa! I found your blog from Jackie's I think. I think you are not alone in your obsession of Twilight, thus someone made the quiz. Can't wait to see the movie! Maybe I'll have to take the quiz. By the way who were you most like?
have you watched the decode music video from Twilight???!!!!
Post a Comment