Sunday, February 8, 2009

Night Hike

Erin...my gym buddy when I actually get up at 5 am to goJeff, Mark, Rachel, Jill, Jeff and Erin


Kenzie

Just a friendly competition that I would have won if Kenzie hadn't pushed me over when she fell......CHEATER!



This is everyone..when we got up to the top we kind of interrupted some alone time for this couple...it was kind of awkward when they hopped out of the bed of the truck when they heard us....sorry guys.



I went on a night hike last night with some friends from my ward. It was so much fun...don't ask me what we climbed cause I have no idea. On the way there, I sat in the back with two girls and had a good time laughing and talking about boys! We just barely missed the rain. As soon as I got home it started...too bad it would have been fun to hike in.

1 comment:

Spendy said...

I'm glad you went. You would have been so bored with me! ;)

Missed you at church today, as always, PresiDENT.