Sunday, February 15, 2009
Random Photo
K, so I was tagged by my sister-in-law Tara. I had to open up my fourth folder and put up the fourth picture then briefly explain. Here ya go.....
It makes me laugh that this is the picture....I feel like I have a lot of explaining to do. So this is from a BBQ last summer. My friend Katie came to visit and developed a really big crush on this guy. One reason I took this picture was for her and the other is because my friend Craig's crack is always showing....Once again it made an appearance for my photo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
ha, I love that picture and I don't even know who those guys are. Thanks for going along with my shenanigans...it wasn't too painful was it?
I love that! Hilarious, presiDENT!
So on a certain website there is coverage of the Twilight premiere in Singapore. Edward pulled up in a black volvo XC90..so basically he has been in our car :)
Can you believe Greg is bowling with his office staff...I guess he is going to have bowling nights now, see you tomorrow
I feel terrible, I had your birthday written on my big 2009 calendar but it's not hung up yet. That does me a lot of good. Well Happy Birthday miss RS Pres...holy cow. I'm jealous you got to go to Dland AGAIN! You've gone like 3 times since we went. Geez. And nice crack.
Hey, where are your Disneyland post? I saw a "vampire" mom at my mom and me class with Layne this morning. She was pale, and beautiful...and I couldn't stop staring, she looked like Alice with long hair.
Post a Comment