Really? Really... were your seats as awesome as ours when we went. I know you didn't have as good a time because that is impossible. But I bet it was enjoyable nonetheless! :) This is me jealous by the way, because I didn't go to a concert this year. I am making David take me next year. If he doesn't, then you and I are meeting half way in California and we are going! :) I do appreciate the live (phone) recording of Broken Road that you sent me though. :)
3 comments:
Really? Really... were your seats as awesome as ours when we went. I know you didn't have as good a time because that is impossible. But I bet it was enjoyable nonetheless! :) This is me jealous by the way, because I didn't go to a concert this year. I am making David take me next year. If he doesn't, then you and I are meeting half way in California and we are going! :) I do appreciate the live (phone) recording of Broken Road that you sent me though. :)
sorry, not impressed. I would think walking around in a barrel is common at a country concert.
do you have your camera yet? You have some D-land posting to do.
Post a Comment