Saturday, March 28, 2009

DISNEYLAND

My entire family got together for a little family reunion...thats right...all 24.5 of us running around Disneyland!
Kim..a week at Disneyland, then a cruise for a week...what a rough life!

Wow, that's a lot of kids...I babysat five of them last week.


Austin and I got stuck in the front...why do I look wet? Oh, that's cause I'm all wet from Splash Mountain!


Maren...cuter everytime I see her.

California Screaming
The Tiki Room...who even knew this existed?

We did have a little bit of rain one day....it was super cold!

6 comments:

Spendy said...

Ah, the Tiki Room... a hidden treasure!

Jenn Mize said...

So cute! I love your family. :)

Heather said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Liz Harnish said...

What a gorgeous fam! You guys are growing like crazy. It was so good seeing you a couple weeks ago, it's been too long since I've had my Lisa fix, and now I'm wishing we could hang out more. I think we're coming to Arizona in Sept or so, you better be around!

Jeff and Kristy said...

You must have had a great time with your family. I can't believe you saw Merry and Pippen! Girl if I was with you I would have made you get in a pic with them. But I know you would have protested!

Dents said...

Hey whats new? How about a new post?