Thursday, April 23, 2009

Haircut?


Since it is already 8,000 degrees in Arizona, I have been thinking about chopping my hair off. What do you think? I have never had short hair.....so I'm kind of nervous, but think it could look cute.

4 comments:

Dents said...

I love that cut, Greg is sitting over my shoulder saying don't do it. I think it is fun and flirty, you have that nice smooth hair, and could pull any style off. My advice is just be sure you can still pull it back, ponytails save bad hair days.

Jenn Mize said...

Really? Really...! Really? I just saw a picture with this IDENTICAL hair cut and I was thinking of doing the same thing. I guess if we both do it, it's OK because we live 800,000,000 miles apart. :) It will look cuter on you though because of your hair color right now. I think if/when I do it, I'm going to go more red. What do you think????

Andersonfamily said...

Do it! It would be so fun to see you with short hair!!

Jeff and Kristy said...

I'm kind of late, but...YES. I love chopping my hair off every few years. After all, it grows back!