Thursday, April 23, 2009

Baseball

Every year the Diamondbacks hand out free nose bleed seats to the inner city schools. All the sixth grade classes get to stand in the heat for about an hour then walk the streets of Phoenix to the stadium. Then they get to walk on the dirt track around the field, because they won't be able to see from where they'll be sitting, and make their way up to their seats. I got to go with my sixth graders again this year. The Diamondbacks did win and the kids had a good time.

The boys who think they are such ladies men!
Every teachers dream...to be surrounded by hundreds of students they can't control

I think my school is starting to affect me...I'm totally ghetto...ha ha

You know it....thats how I roll

Some kids from my school


All right Tara...there you go. I updated! Not just once, but several times. I was cracking up doing this blog...I look ridiculous with that hat on:) Don't hate!



2 comments:

Dents said...

That is a lot of kids! Your class looks like it has a lot of personality. How generous of the diamondbacks to give these inner city kids such great seats :)

Liz Harnish said...

Whatever! You look hot in that hat and ghetto pose. If only I could have caught a glimpse of Ms. Dent trying to control all those kids. Priceless I'm sure...