Thursday, April 23, 2009

No haircut, but new color

Told my mom I would post this picture...... K, so I got bored with my hair and decided to go blonde again....totally missed it!

I am in deep thought here

3 comments:

Dents said...

You have a cute place. Don't think I have see pics of it before. I like the return of blonde, your bringing sexy back...yes I have seen the wolf pack awwooooooohh!

Heather said...

Your highlights are awesome and I think you should totally go for the haircut! Have you tried going to instyle.com website? They have a hair gallery where you can upload your photo and "try on" hairstyles. It's a little weird, but fun to get a better idea of what you'd look like.

Liz Harnish said...

That's what us blondes do...spend a lot of time deep in thought :). Welcome back to the lighter side! You look great, as usual. Although I love your long locks, short hair has been a fun change up for me-- I like the cut you picked out.