Sunday, May 24, 2009

Brian Regan

My friend Aimee, from work, and I went to see Brian Regan. We had third row seats and it was totally worth it. He has the best facial expressions along with his jokes. I am also so happy that this picture included the guys shirt on the right. Now I will have it in my memory forever!



Oh, how I love Brian Regan. Absolutely hilarious. I won't do it any justice by explaining it to you...you had to be there. If you haven't heard any of his stuff I suggest that you do..it will only improve your quality of life!
"Does it get any better than this... I submit that it cannot!" Brian Regan

3 comments:

Dents said...

oh i bet that was a lot of fun. You do fun things. That is cool that you got to sit behind skeletor...where do you even get a shirt like that? Hot Topic? He should have just gotten an Edward T-shirt.

Heather said...

I do need to check him out. You are seriously the third person who has recently mentioned him, so pressure is on!

Doug & April said...

I love watching comedians! I love to laugh until my face hurts. I'm glad it was so fun.