Mmmmmm, thanks Lisa! Thanks also for the offer to send that CD. Let me try and find someone local that has a cd or something so you don't have to go to that trouble, but I appreciate it! Maybe he's on YouTube? I'll check it out.
"cowgirls don't cry" and Edward do not mix. It was offensive to see Edward and Bella with all that noise in the background. Now, have you seen the 15 second clip from the trailer?
5 comments:
Oh gag! I haven't even pressed play but the pose on the screen I see... Well, nevermind. I won't spoil your joy! ;)
Oh my HELLO body! Delicious! :) Thanks!
Mmmmmm, thanks Lisa! Thanks also for the offer to send that CD. Let me try and find someone local that has a cd or something so you don't have to go to that trouble, but I appreciate it! Maybe he's on YouTube? I'll check it out.
"cowgirls don't cry" and Edward do not mix. It was offensive to see Edward and Bella with all that noise in the background. Now, have you seen the 15 second clip from the trailer?
mmmmmm yummy
Post a Comment